1. Firearms, alcohol, illegal drugs, hunting and motorized vehicles are prohibited from this area.
2. The entrance gate is locked at closing time. Campers are responsible for keeping the gate closed and locked. The combination is given to each camper upon check-in. See the Campground Host if you have misplaced the combination.
3. 10pm-6am is “Quiet Time”. No generators or radios may be used. Please do not make any loud noises that may disturb campers near you.
4. Leave something at your site at all times to show occupancy.
5. Maximum stay – 14 consecutive days. You must leave for 7 consecutive days before checking back into campground.
6. Park in area provided for parking. This includes trailers and pop-up campers.
7. Campsites are limited to one family (parents and their children) or a group of five people, two cars and two tents or one RV. Vehicles and trailers must be parked within the parking space provided for your campsite.
8. Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6-feet and controlled at all times. Pick up after your pets and properly dispose of all droppings in trash receptacles.
9. Fires are permitted in barbeque grills or fire rings only. Dead wood may be gathered from the ground. Please do not cut or chop trees and vegetation.
10. Please do not hang lanterns on trees.
11. The washing of vehicles, trailers or RV’s is prohibited in campground.
12. Please do not tie horses to fences. The use of battery-powered electric fences to corral horses and mules is permitted. Horses are not allowed within campground area, on paved parking areas, paved streets outside campground area or the grounds around the restroom area.
13. A negative Coggins test is required.
14. Ensure that manure is removed from your campsite prior to your check-out time. The manure should be shoveled into a container and deposited into one of the garbage dumpsters located in the campground. If you do not have a container to remove the manure from your campsite, one may be checked out from the campground host and returned in a clean condition after use.
15. Help keep our facilities clean, garbage receptacles are provided. Please use them for your litter.
The Florida Department of Environmental Protection’s Office of Greenways & Trails hopes you enjoy your stay at Santos Campground on the Marjorie Harris Carr Cross Florida Greenway. If you have any questions or comments, we would like to hear from you. Please contact us at (352) 236-7143 (Ocala office) or on our website at floridagreenwaysandtrails.com.
All plants, animals and other natural and cultural resources are protected by Florida Administrative Code 62S-3.
3080 SE 80th St
Ocala, Florida 34480